Interested in working for Southland Painting Corp.?
WE ARE A PROUD DRUG FREE WORK PLACE.
Southland Painting Corp. is a drug free work place, and we do test all applicants.
Employees are subject to random drug testing. If an accident occurs, a drug test will also be administered.
The following is a basic overall review of job requirements for a potential employee. Additional training for more specific duties may be required.
- Able to work in confined spaces
- Able to work in temperatures that can exceed 100 degrees F and ambiant enviornmental conditions
- Able to work with complex epoxy coating systems
- Able to work with aliphatic coating systems
- Able to work with industrial coatings
- Able to work with involving heights
- Don and utilize protective clothing (i.e Tyvex suits)
- Work in hazardous environments (i.e construction sites, media blasting, painting)
- Ability to lift 60 lbs. repetitively
- Able to work around chemicals (i.e chlorine. MEK, toluene, Xylene, mineral spirits)
- Able to work environmentals include and not limited to: waste water treatment plants, water plants, man-holes, industrial sites, and commercial sites.
- Able to wear and use all personal protective equiptment (i.e respirators, eye and face protection, hand protection, foot protection, protective clothing, hearing protection)
A pre-employment physical, drug testing and hearing base line will be a prerequisite prior to becoming an employee of Southland Painting Corp.
If you would like to be considered for employment by Southland Painting Corp., please fill down load this form ( Employment Application) and then fill out the form below and attach your Application for consideration.